1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Business Worries

Discussion in 'The Cake and Coffee House' started by Whitedesk, Jun 30, 2018.

Whitedesk

Whitedesk Freshman

As I was mentioning before, I'd like to put up a business. Its related to a pet shop or a dog ranch. But, you know I can't help but think if it's feasible or not. Can you share your views about having this kind of business? I had one before but its a different type now. My first one failed. My worries keep haunting me again as I'm with a business partner this time. Any advice?

Dotchineer

Dotchineer Freshman

interesting too

Whitedesk

Whitedesk Freshman

Hi, thanks. Why interesting? Do you like pets too or rather thinking of putting up the same business?

missyflink

missyflink Freshman

Business needs thorough planning. Don't think negatively. I know there are some risks but if everything is well managed you don't have to worry. Cheer up! You have a business partner to help you! A dog shop or ranch is interesting! Good luck!

Whitedesk

Whitedesk Freshman

I deeply appreciate all your kind words and support. Perhaps my worries came from a past experience. A certain goal that I haven't fulfilled. I'll keep my fingers crossed again and no more depression after getting informed by you.