1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Snake Oil Sales Men

Published by Gwebb in the blog Gwebb's blog. Views: 513

I dunno about you but I'm fed up with the
bullshit!

And it stops here...
The internet is a great thing but it can also be a nasty confusing place especially when any Tom, Dick or Harry can knock up a Website and claim they are the Bee's Knee's at something.

For Example
Marketing & Sales it's nothing new and it's been around for years and the same old methods that worked way back when, guess what?

Still work today.

But
These Snake Oil salesmen are trying to convince you of new ways to do things and better ways to sell and market.

Bullshit
My advice to anyone looking to grow their business is if it looks too good to be true then it probably is.

If someone has a bright shiny object for you and they want your money then you better be sure it's going to yield a return.

Or
Just stick to the simple shit that works and that starts with me Simply Telling It How It Is...

The Forgotten Ideas
Business growth, sales and marketing are easy, its just that most people have forgotten how to do it properly.

And furthermore these Gooroos have convinced themselves that these new bright shiny methods work.

Don't be fooled
Here's something for you, 16 tried and tested simple ideas to rapidly grow your business.

They might not all work for your business but I dam sure 99% of them would do better than any bright shiny object you gotta pay for.

Get the ideas delivered directly to your email inbox click the button below for instant access.

www.guywebb.com/lp/simple
You need to be logged in to comment