1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

less than a month to my business launch - and so much to do

Published by Kay Patterson in the blog Kay Patterson's blog. Views: 318

I have a date of 20th May for my business launch. It's a small business with big ideas - of course!

I must say though it is frantic, exhausting and somewhat sleep depriving getting everything that needs to be done - actually done and not just visualised.

I guess that's it - the road to realisation from visualisation is a very twitchy one!

So anyway I need to get back to doing some website stuff so I can put the call out for pre-registration on the site.

Any tips from any other members would be welcomed and it would be a pleasant change to converse with others!
  • Mark
  • Kay Patterson
You need to be logged in to comment