1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Wireless Presentation Device

Discussion in 'Technology, Communications and Gadgets' started by Sonam, Jun 17, 2016.

Sonam

Sonam Applicant

For giving a presentation people enter in the conference room, half an hour before the meeting in order to set up the devices through which they are about to present. Although it seems to be easy but can be a real mess if the device supports different cables, wires or adapters.
    Also it is not for sure what other devices people might be using in the conference room. People are moving towards WI-Fi to give their presentation as it makes the conference room clutter free.
    Sometimes you might have wondered.what if i could start my presentation by just clicking on a button without any hassles of wires, cables and adapters. So how about a device that enables wireless sharing from your device so that you present seamlessly without any of these hassles.
    Here is a solution called the PRIJECTOR, Wireless Presentation and Video Collaboration Device. It’s a Wi-Fi device which enables you to share your screen with a TV or a projector wirelessly.

thelegalstop

thelegalstop Senior Lab Tech

That is very interesting! Do you mind sharing a bit more information about it? How does it work exactly? Any pictures?

Sonam

Sonam Applicant

I will love to give more info about our new innovation.Kindly share your email id so that it can be easy for me ,please

Duncan

Duncan Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

https://www.prijector.com

I have seen this (or similar) in action. It saves scrabbling around under desks and using multiple connectors between hardware and screens with the attendant spaghetti. On the downside it require plenty of bandwidth and a stable network. It also requires a simple user interface as the level of technical knowledge in many businesses is quite variable.

Paul Norman

Paul Norman Businessman

I have no issue with the product here, at all.

But I do have a spin off tip for presenters, and it is this. Half an hour to set up is cutting it too fine. Even with this natty little device.

davidpaul

davidpaul Applicant

Equally used as an education technology solution or in corporate and government markets, the WiPG-2000s wireless presentation gateway provides many features that are found in high end rack-mounted audio visual room solutions, but removes the worry and hassle of installing those systems.

Julia Sarah

Julia Sarah Compare epos system quotes and features

It's very interesting devices! More information about it.

missyflink

missyflink Freshman

This is something that I would buy, i really hate setting up for a meeting (with all the wires, cables and stuff). this device could be a convenient alternative.

rebeccazoe

rebeccazoe Applicant

Most wireless presenters will work with just about any computer setup