1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Which graphic design software?

Discussion in 'Graphic & Web Design' started by Mark, Sep 20, 2008.

UK Print Services

UK Print Services Applicant

Coreldraw certainly is a great package. it is mainly used in the sign and cut industries because it is a powerful vector package. I design leaflets, signage and even banner that need to be cut by CAD in it. I like the way you can mix images and vector graphics together. Perfect for print and cut!

Mark

Mark Moderator Staff Member

I like you already! :D Welcome aboard.

Feel free to tell us more about yourself and your company in Introductions. :)

Mark

ideosync

ideosync Applicant

Quark & CS3

Hi to all here. I use a mixture of Photoshop, Illustrator and Quark 8 for my creative projects, and do not use InDesign at all (only to open and convert client files). I have always used Quark and version 8 is a great programme I have to say. Nothing against InDesign, it just not for me.

I have been using photoshop more for recent projects but it all depends on the clients brief. I know that ID has taken most of the market share, but I hope that the latest version of quark will help to put Quark Systems back on track.

harryvent

harryvent Freshman

Currently I use Adobe photoshop cs6, Adobe After effects cs6, Adobe premiere cs5.