1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

What is the silliest headline you've read this week?

Discussion in 'Public Relations & Press Releases' started by Maevla, Sep 29, 2015.

Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

For me it has to be

Will Volkswagen's diesel scandal accelerate the shift to electric cars?

What planet do some people live on lol

UKBL-Admin likes this.
    Paul Norman

Paul Norman Businessman

Indeed.

However, I have noticed that headlines have evolved from silly to misleading.

Try the Daily Mail headline implying that there have been fatal collisions between drones and airplanes at Heathrow. Which undermines are serious topic. They are not alone in using dramatic, well, lies, to headline a piece.

Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

Our media isn't worth **** these days, I agree @Paul Norman