1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Warning - The Rodent has escaped...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mad Lab Rat, Mar 16, 2015.

Mad Lab Rat

Mad Lab Rat Mad Lab Rat

Oi, listen up you lot!

If you’re reading this message, you’ve probably made the disturbing discovering about my true identity. You may be a little unsettled about the reality of my appearance and I understand it initially gives rise to confusion, panic or small firearms.

I’ve been locked here in Postie’s cage in a dark corner of the Lab, watching you all converse about pointless topics, only now I’ve escaped and I’m here to stir things up.

Don’t be frightened by my objective opinions, or BE frightened by my objective opinions, after all… this is a forum and you’re all keyboard warriors!!

I didn’t start out this way – in the beginning everything was a juxtaposition. I was a young physics researcher’s pet rat, with a hopeless crush on a brilliant colleague. It would have been ridiculous, even if I had been 2 foot 4, if I wasn’t grey and furry.

I would never have dared to speak to any of you, if it were not for those experiments, before science simultaneously cleared it all up and made it all more confusing.

I’ll leave it to you to decide if I squeak mad gibberish, but don’t fight your incoherent ramblings, come on and join MY rat race… unleash the madness within the lab – Muahahahaha…..

Yours scurrying along

Mad Lab Rat

mrs orangetree

mrs orangetree The real Mrs O

Dark corners are where the best people dwell

Gwebb

Gwebb Wise Guy simplifies,

If you're the one that's been running around my loft keeping me awake at night then your days are numbered Pal... watch your back.

Silverisametal likes this.
    Toastking

Toastking Trainee Lab Tech

This utterly confused me as you've been chatting for ages, didn't realise it was an old thread thats been dug out haha

Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

Toni Rose

Toni Rose Graduate

Am i the only one that is totally lost here - have I missed something lol?? o_O

claire83

claire83 Applicant

I'm in the dark too ... ?

Duncan

Duncan Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

It's like when people say 'Are you enjoying the Rugby?' - if you are part of the secret club you are fine. Otherwise they might just as well say 'How are your poondrops today?'

Rolson

Rolson Applicant

Secret club? Why wasn't I invited? I feel so alone!!!

Toastking likes this.