1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Trunki loses ride-on animal suitcase court case

Discussion in 'Intellectual Property & Trademarking' started by Maevla, Mar 10, 2016.

Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

Trunki suitcase founder loses Supreme Court battle with rival Kiddee Cases over similar design.

http://bit.ly/1LTnHVU

We've all seen them at airports , many of us will have one in the house, so do you think this decision is a blow for design, or welcome competition?

Silverisametal

Silverisametal Lab Tech Premium Member

I have a Trunki in our house, it's been to many countries with us, I think they're great for racing round airports on, anyway...

I've never heard of a Kiddee Case, I think it's a bit like those Aldi advertisements... 'I like this child's suitcase, but I also like this child's suitcase'....