1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

The best online payments processor?

Discussion in 'E-Commerce' started by jastreet1, Aug 24, 2011.

Mark

Mark Moderator Staff Member

Too big for their boots now, probably. Shame there's no alternative.

BDW

BDW Guest

See message 25 in this thread.

You possibly need to make it clearer to your denser customers that no account is necessary. ;)

Darren Cardsave

Darren Cardsave Applicant

Hi to everyone, I have recently become a member on the forum and posted on the introduction forum, I am an aaccount manager for Cardsave who are now part of Worldpay.

If any business is taking more than £150 a week with Paypal a intergrated paypage ( inc merchant account & Gateway ) with us will be more cost effective, plus you will have the additional facility to take payments over the phone ( Virtual Terminal ) and also Pay by Link whereby you can send your customer an email for them to make payment. All this for less then a fiver a week.

- Website Payments ( Gateway and Merchant Account )
    - Virtual Terminal ( Gateway and Merchant Account )
    - Pay By Link ( Gateway and Merchant Account )

The main issue with paypal is they charge a transaction % and 20p, difference with us is if you took a debit card transaction there wouldn't be the % cost and just a set pence rate.

Would be more then happy to give anyone a quote and would be grateful to have the chance to speak to anyone in regards to thier payment solution.

Best regards

Darren Britcliffe
    Regional Account Manager
    Cardsave

E-mail: darren.britcliffe@cardsave.net
    Tel: 01472 263586
    Fax: 08700 100 779

AdamW

AdamW Lab Manager

Darren if you are now part of Worldpay is it just Worldpay account you now get or are they keeping the business separate?

Darren Cardsave

Darren Cardsave Applicant

Hi Adam

Worldpay now own Streamline ( Europes no.1 Card payment processor )

Cardsave - Used to be an independant company ( Only catering for smaller businesses ) but still used streamline to give us the merchant account that is required to accept card payments.

Streamline invested in Cardsave to purely look after small to medium size businesses and be part of the Worlpay Group.

So now in affect it is all one.

The difference lays in the rates and monthly fees, you will find coming to cardsave 9/10 you as a business will gain preferential rates.

Thanks
    Darren

paycron

paycron Freshman

Hi,I hope you are doing well.
    As i just went through from your post. You were looking for a reliable merchant account processor. We have a solution for you.
    I work for Payrcon, is a merchant account broking company. We work with one of the best processors & banks in the industry, which can help you to get connected to the best processor according your business.
    For more information:-
    Ping me on Skype:- Paycron
    or call at 1-800-982-1372