1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Sales and Marketing Help Required

Discussion in 'Sales & Marketing' started by Duncan, Apr 25, 2016.

Duncan

Duncan Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I need to cold call circa 70 businesses to get an appointment with the MD. Cold calling isn't my core skill set and is not therefore cost effective use of my time.

Can you help or do you know of anyone who can?

Happy to pay for time or results or a combination of the two - have worked with others on these message boards if you wish to reference me as a potential client.

Cheers

Duncan

Gwebb likes this.
    Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

Not something we can help with - we employed our own cold caller for a while - and we have used a company - both didn't work for us so I can't recommend anyone either Duncan sorry.

tombuckers

tombuckers All round good Guy!

Following, also interested if anyone knows anyone, based on a time+results based model of payment.

Gwebb

Gwebb Wise Guy simplifies,

Hi Ducan,

Did you get this sorted out yet?

You know what I can put you in touch with a good telesales company I've used in the past but it's such a small number of contacts I personally feel you would be better off with a direct mail letter first then a less of a cold call follow up...

Let me know if you need some further help I could help you with a good Sales letter if this is still outstanding.

Warm regards
    Guy

Neha Acharya

Neha Acharya Applicant

There are many traditional as well as online methods for getting leads, some of which are elaborated below,
    • Content Marketing:- Which involves sharing online blogs, videos, social media post etc. that attracts the customers and generate profitable interest in product and services. Content marketing increase sales, is economic and gives us the customers who are loyal.
    • Customer referral:- Customer referral is the best way to get good leads, because it’s the lead from satisfied customer and also you will trust it since you got the leads from your well known person.
    • SEO, SEM and PPC:- Some methods (in terms of lowest cost per acquisition) for an IT company or a service-based B2B company to generate leads is through pay per click (PPC) and search engine optimization (SEO). PPC and SEO are the most effective way to generate leads because when companies need IT services, they go to Google and search for IT companies to get the information. Search engine marketing (SEM) is promotion of websites through advertisements.
    • Cross Promotion:- Promoting our competitor with us, so that they too have trust on us and can promote us too.
    • Providing Useful content:- Providing the content that is useful to customer not the irrelevant info which can reduce the customer.
    • Social media marketing:- Marketing through LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook etc. which are the most visited sites by the customers.
    • Direct Mailing:- Most trusted way of marketing is direct marketing through mails. Just you should be careful that mails must not be dumped into spam.
    There are even some tools which can give you the leads you are interested in which will simplify your work. Tools to get leads regardless your functional domain are
    • LeadLake
    • Getsmartacre.com