1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Quick way to gain new clients?

Discussion in 'Ideas, Suggestions & Business Tips' started by Andy Lunn, Mar 10, 2009.

Ardee de la Rosa

Ardee de la Rosa Applicant

You need to know your target market and how you can promote your restaurant. YeeScan can help you gain online presence because of its menu viewing feature. You will be provided with a unique QR code and when your customers scan it, voila! Your menu is at their fingertips whether their are at your restaurant or anywhere. The sharing functionality makes you win in online presence.

Almost everyone is hooked to social media and your best way to attract more customers is through social media. Imagine one happy customer sharing your menu on Facebook. Imagine that customer has at least 1000 friends and the post is seen by 100 friends and out that, 10 friends would like to go to your restaurant. That’s 10 new additional customers. Imagine at least 2 of those customers share your menu. Imagine the outcome.

Jess_8

Jess_8 Applicant

You can try and popularize yourself using different social media platforms maybe Instagram might be helpful. A Little bit of e-mail marketing won`t hurt as well. Another thing, that I saw someone mentioned already, is the recommendation you can get from your current customers. If I as a customer would like to try something new I would definitely choose the one company, restaurant or whatever with better references. (y)

Ashutosh

Ashutosh Freshman

just grow your business by using the Internet marketing and counter your clients

JEREMY HAWKE

JEREMY HAWKE Jeremy Hawke Couriers Premium Member

I find that good seo on the website helps
    Social media is not much use if you are like us targeting PLCs ect
    I still find that a good old fashioned mail shot followed by calls ect with a veiw to a booking or two is good or just set up a meeting
    You still need a traceable website and a little bit of social media for them to refer too

Allen Smith

Allen Smith Applicant

by attracting them through the profile.