1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Personalised Gifts website review

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by PersonalisedSigns, Feb 25, 2012.

PersonalisedSigns

PersonalisedSigns Freshman

Hi guys,
    I have recently set up this website and business selling handmade personalised gifts. I used Create to build the website but I chose the design and added everything on there myself. I have had a few hits so far and a couple of sales which I am happy about but was just wanting a quick review from you all.

Personalised Signs | Personalised Gifts | Handmade gifts for special occasions

Thank you in advance.

PersonalisedSigns

Hi Samantha,
    Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated. Just a quick note on the payment issue you raised. On my website you are literally just putting your address and contact details in - the next page will then take you to paypal where you then enter payment details and is 100% secure. I have no idea of how to change this, it is just the default settings for Create (my web server)

PersonalisedSigns

I have now changed by header so hopefully this is more engaging than the previous one.

Docio Design

Docio Design Freshman

I think you could use a more engaging colour, some which could fit your wood in your photos. Also, I would recommend change again (sorry) your header to choose one more arts&crafts-related so at first sight, you will recognise you are in this kind of site.
    Find info about a favicon, this will do a lot!