1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

New Top Gear Presenter

Discussion in '2 & 4 Wheels' started by Maevla, Feb 4, 2016.

Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

Paul Norman

Paul Norman Businessman

This, now stricken, programme should be abandonned. If they want a motoring programme, change the format drastically, and stick to motoring journalists. Le Blanc? No.

Toastking

Toastking Trainee Lab Tech

I actually don't like Top Gear barring the occasional weird challenge they do. I don't think I've ever managed a whole episode.

However I do think they are putting together a curious team.

They are not going to abandon Top Gear that'd be daft. If it fails, they just resurrect it in a different format and keep the title going. The brand is their biggest seller and just because its lost the presenters it will not lose all those sales. They just need to make it a decent show to keep those sales going as the underdog, as lets face it, Top Gear is now the 5th gear of car shows.

Silverisametal

Silverisametal Lab Tech Premium Member

I haven't watched a single episode since Clarkson got the chop.
    To be honest, I didn't watch it very often to begin with, but Chris Evans annoys me too much, his voice does my head in!

Nublue

Nublue Freshman

It's going to be interesting, especially if the rumours are true about Eddie Jordan being the 3rd presenter.

Toastking

Toastking Trainee Lab Tech

I'd be surprised if he was the 3rd presenter chosen. I'd have expected them to go for a female presenter to be completely honest.