1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Xtine_Who, Feb 13, 2018.

Xtine_Who

Xtine_Who Applicant

Good day

My Name is Xtine Who. Growing up, I've always had an innate love for words and learning new ways to make my writing more efficient. My portfolio is filled with SEO-friendly web content and blogs for various businesses, ranging from construction and home renovation services to health care assistance to digital marketing to almost anything in between. I also have experience writing content for effective social media management.

When not bust writing for clients, I render time chugging more caffeine while working on fanfics and other penned shenanigans to keep my creative ideas a-flowing.

I'm passionate about what I do and I embrace every opportunity to share my skills and knowledge.

I also know a company that manage communications and content of consumers through SMS, IM, Email and Voice Solutions using their cloud-based live operator online platforms.

Hope to have a wonderful discussion with you. Would love to learn more about also.

Xtine

vAnimation Studio

vAnimation Studio Applicant

johni101

johni101 Applicant

hy
    great sharing here.

braveluke

braveluke Applicant

Hi Xtine!

Are you a SEO master? I had some troubles with my site and need someone to ask ;(

Whitedesk

Whitedesk Freshman

Hello, Xtine! I'm glad that you are able to join the forum. Sure! We'll be interested to know more from you.