1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

New eBay feature

Discussion in 'eBay and Amazon Users' started by Maevla, Sep 9, 2015.

Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

I'm liking the new feature that seems to have appeared today - telling you what lines haven't sold for the last xx months so consider revising your auction - comes in very handy

Have you all seen it?

thelegalstop

thelegalstop Senior Lab Tech

No, I've not seen it... how does it work exactly?

Paul Norman

Paul Norman Businessman

I find Ebay a frustrating array of programming bugs through which you navigate to get rid of your overage stock to people who will complain twice as much as your full price paying customers on your website! I have not yet noticed this feature. I would not entirely trust it.

Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

On the active items page it has a message under some items that says an item hasn't had a sale in x number of months - consider revising your item. I think it's quite useful as it's quite visible and a good prompt to remind us we have probably had recurring auctions on there for quite a while we probably should revisit.

Granted Paul. some of its is rubbish we bang on there just to see if it will shift, and it is this stuff it's useful for. We do however do a lot of business from eBay - not necessarily from goods bought from us on there though :)