1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Netflix and your monthly payments

Discussion in 'The Cake and Coffee House' started by Maevla, Apr 10, 2016.

Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

jeffnev likes this.
    jeffnev

jeffnev Graduate

After reading that article, I still have no idea whether my bill is going up or not. Trust Netflix to make it as ambiguous as possible! I'll be reviewing my plan tonight, but if it's just £1.50 more a month I think I can handle it.

Maevla

At £1.50 a month me too - don't move to SkyQ - cluncky and full of issues despite the snazzy remote!
    Think 3 more clicks for everything you did before in one

Lexxa

Lexxa Applicant

from the start of 2016 netflix is in my contry to :) Is free for now

jeffnev

jeffnev Graduate

So I finally got the email! Apparently my price was held at £5.99 for a year because I'd been subscribed before the hike. However, it's now gone up to £7.49. On a side note, watched the new season of Orange Is The New Black last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe they were able to hire better writers with that extra £1.50 a month? Because the first season was no way near as sharp as this.

Maevla

Well I haven't watched that at all, currently working my way through House of Cards :)

jeffnev

jeffnev Graduate

House of Cards is so much fun, I feel like it's in the vein of Game of Thrones in terms of debauchery and backstabbing villainy.