1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Need HR consultant services

Discussion in 'Employment & HR' started by Jamal Jones, Sep 3, 2015.

Jamal Jones

Jamal Jones Applicant

Hi guys,

I've been looking at payroll softwares for my online website development agency, and I came across iTrent. I want it to work to the best of its ability without hiccups and I know I wouldn't be able to integrate it to the best of it's ability. So Im looking for professional HR consultants that can do this for me within a reasonable price range. I want someone who is regularly active in the HR community to show some sort of expertise and promise in this area of HR.

I already asked a friend for her recommendation and she said she uses a company based in Oldham. They're really involved with their industry (they do regularly do blog posts and white papers). They're called Phase3consulting.

But I need to look up at least 2 or 3 HR consultants in order to make an educated decision on the matter. So does anyone else have any recommendations, preferably a testimonial from working with a good HR consultant? Or has anyone worked with the above company^ (Phase 3 Consulting)

Can anyone help?

Cheers [​IMG]

Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jamal and welcome

Itrent is used by government departments and Universities among others across the UK so I would imagine it has to be fairly easy to get it integrated, probably best done by a techie and not a HR person.

Why don't you try giving the company that sells it a call and see what they say?

http://www.midlandhr.com/our-software/payroll-software.aspx

I haven't heard of Phase 3 Consulting and can't see what they offer as their website is down. but they look like a stable legit company.

sarastones

sarastones Freshman

Hi Jamal, if your friend has recommended a company that she has used positively why not invite them in for a chat about what they can do for you - there's no pressure on you to sign up and you'll find HR companies or any company that wants your business will be more than happy to take the time to discuss options with you. Meet with a few companies in your area and compare - look for online reviews or ask for testimonials from some of their existing customers then make a decision based on your research. Try asking other businesses you work with for recommendations.

I agree with Maevla its a good idea to call the company that sells the software as they look to be a HR consultancy service - they could probably give you what you are looking for - let us know how it goes!

Jamal Jones

Jamal Jones Applicant

Thanks guys, sorry for the delayed reply, not been feeling well! I've rang up phase 3 and arranged a meeting with them. I've also sent an inquiry off to midlandhr so they'll be in touch soon. I'm currently looking for one or two more companies to get in contact with, thanks for the suggestions! :)

Employment Law Clinic

Employment Law Clinic Graduate

My thoughts are exactly with Maevla: why do you want a HR consultant to do an IT job?

If you want HR consultancy, that's a different service altogether - I wouldn't expect Billingsgate [fish] Market to sell me a fillet steak any more than I would expect to buy freshly caught eels at Smithfield [meat] market: horses for courses. If you are interested in HR consultancy though, what are your needs?

Karl Limpert

JoeInTheMiddle

JoeInTheMiddle Start up your Business

Hi Jamal,

I've been in the same boat as you for the past couple of weeks, scratching my head and searching around for advice. In the process I found this quiz: http://www.bondpayrollservices.co.uk/payroll-resources/payroll-quiz/ that actually helped me get things straight in my head and helped me personally understand that I would rather bring someone in house. Each to their own though, I hope you find the answer that works best for you.

pablohoff

pablohoff pablohoff

To deal with payroll of employees is a complicated case. It has to be done with most accuracy. Human Flow is an online hrms software that provides provision for payroll,attendance, leave management and employee management.

Jems Smith

Jems Smith SEO Executive

Chase Xero consultant services providing International Recruitment for Job. U can apply online also.

Jems Smith

Jems Smith SEO Executive

We are Providing New Job offer In IT Department