1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

MLM (Multi-Level-Marketing)

Discussion in 'Public Relations & Press Releases' started by IRONMAN2000, Jul 20, 2013.

Mark89

Mark89 Applicant

I have to say that nothing is wrong with MLM. If you really think about it, everything is based like that.. you go sell a car, the dealership makes the most, the department manager gets a cut, your direct manager gets a cut then you get yours..... a true MLM will not give you a commission if some one joins. if you get money for getting people to join then I believe its a Scam. The MLM I am involved in, we do not get paid for signing up new reps. Just some thoughts

paulmccluskey

paulmccluskey Applicant

Hi!

Having looked in to both options I have decided that MLM is best for me. I think it's an individual thing and you have to have some identification with the company or the products/services it provides.

I'd be happy to chat you though the reasons I chose the company I did and you can see if anything there makes you identify with a specific company or product you have been looking at.

Paul

Vadim

Vadim Applicant

tell about reasons, let everybody to know it

captaincloser

captaincloser View from the Crow's nest

As a child and young adult I was on the receiving end of lots of 'chain letters' . I loved them and regularly fell for sending off a pound note,badgered from some relative as I told them I was about to be as rich as Croesus.

Needless to say I never got a penny out of the chain letter scams. I still smile at the memory. The very purest form of MLM.

paulmccluskey

paulmccluskey Applicant

I have found a MLM/Network Marketing company that I am very comfortable with. Admittedly at first I was sure the whole idea of MLM/NM was a scam or pyramid scheme (Ponzi to be precise). I even had a trouble with my male pride and had to get over what I thought people would think of what I'm doing, however I did my due diligence and read through the compensation plan and there are a few key points that I believe make this the future for me:

Company - it's established (34yrs) and has great ethics, green since the start
    Products - fantastic quality, pure and safe and most importantly CONSUMABLE
    Market - every demographic of the population uses the products
    International - only in 4 countries....still to globalise (massive future development)
    Start Up - very low cost and no commission earned on new consultants joining
    System - simple to follow and use
    Commitment - time required roughly 10hrs per week (I gave more at the start to learn)
    Training/Coaching - unrivaled, brilliant support and mentoring
    Compensation Plan - extremely fair and only 4 stages (equal opportunity, no glass ceilings, merit based, unlimited earning potential)

In hindsight I only wish I had the opportunity 10 years ago and would now be living a very secure lifestyle under my own terms.

I do not make claims that all MLM/NM companies are this easy to be partnered with, and realise that many people will look for others, but I would not hesitate in recommending Arbonne International.

Feel free to message me if you'd like to know more.

Paul

Bolo0404

Bolo0404 Applicant

Hi everybody,
    I'm new in this forum and I wanted to get your opinion ( those currently in MLM or previously )
    I have been approached by a very successful MLM company in America with presence in 43 countries and the opportunity to develop the products and business in UK.
    The question is: What do you think is the best way to grow and keep the momentum rather than just word of mouth?
    Also, is there someone in the Midlands area interested in a new MLM project?

Thank you!

newerakaye

newerakaye Applicant

Im new too.

Do you mean Herbalife?

the fisrt thing i would say that the "circle of influence" you talk about is a good place to start. but be careful not to let this effect you relationships, with friends and family's. If you feel as though you are taking a risk with a MLM company i would stay clear of your friends untill you know for sure that you are doing the right thing by recommending the opportunity or products to them.)

Most important thing is to make sure that the product is good. Weak products or products that are not in the best market place, will always be a sticking point.

use blogs, social media, forums, flyering, mail shots, youtube!! to gather leads for your MLM business.

I would also say. try and search out that great new company. the one that has yet to get to those 40 something counties. so you have space to be fresh to the market and beat the crowds of people that join network marketing companies. and as you know im sure.

the nature of the beast is that these companies just EXPLODE

C

shanky frnd

shanky frnd Applicant

Hi ALL,

I have joined a fantastic company. Its has a robust and most successful plan ever.......just a hint the compamny has been endorsed by multi-billionaire - Donald Trump. If you know Donald Trump you will conclude that I am talking about serious business opportunity.

If anybody wants to know more about this exciting opportunity please do contact me:
    shashank_uk@yahoo.com

I am stay in London and have a opportunity to do my business in 24 Countries...

Many thanks

maria20

maria20 Applicant

Great post. I encourage all your points about multi level marketing business. At the same time, ARM MLM website software will be more useful to setup MLM website easily.

SamS101

SamS101 WAHM

I know that this is an old thread but I have just registered and wanted to say hello. I am an Independent Phoenix Trader so I searched for posts that might be of some relevance to me or maybe a question I could answer so here I am.
    Hi Deb, don't know if you are still trading or not? I have kept my business and team growing steadily over 5 years and 3 country moves!
    With marketing any product whether for someone else or not you have to love your product to be able to sell it!
    Bye for now off to find some more related posts to see if I can locate more like-minded souls that love greeting cards and stationery as much as I do!