1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Mentoring

Discussion in 'Business Advice for Start-ups' started by David Jenkins, Jul 9, 2017.

David Jenkins

David Jenkins Graduate

Can anyone advise where I get some mentoring assistance for my business. I have not had any work so far this year and need more detailed guidance. As most of you know, I am self-employed in Business Administration and home based typing. I will be moving to the Nuneaton area within the next 8 - 10 weeks.

All advice is gratefully accepted

JoeInTheMiddle

JoeInTheMiddle Start up your Business

Rather than looking for a mentoring service, you could try finding someone who is successful and simply contacting them. Just showing a general interest and offering to buy them lunch might get you a meeting and a potential mentor.