1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Maryvale Office Services back in business

Discussion in 'Networking' started by David Jenkins, Feb 13, 2018.

David Jenkins

David Jenkins Graduate

Hi everyone,

It has been some time since I last posted and that was to say I would no longer be trading. This has now changed and I am still in business and working from a new home address.

I have moved to Hartshill in Nuneaton, Warwickshire so the areas I cover have also changed. My website remains the same with the necessary changes.

I will, obviously, want to start looking for work/marketing in this area and if anyone can give advice, it would be much appreciated. I can be contacted on djenkins@maryvaleoffice.com.

Many thanks

David Jenkins

Adam H

Adam H Have a Break, Have a KitKat

Good to see you still around David, all the best.

David Jenkins

David Jenkins Graduate

Thank you Adam