1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Logo & business name design

Discussion in 'Graphic & Web Design' started by David Jenkins, Jul 7, 2015.

David Jenkins

David Jenkins Graduate

Hi guys,

Could you please advise where I can get my business logo and name produced professionally and at a reasonable cost.

My current graphics are DIY using MS Paint and a downloaded logo. The quality of my logo is very pixalted when magnified.

Any assistance would be greatfully appreciated. Costs need to be kept to a minimum as I am a new business and limited funds available.

Many thanks.

David

Bonds John

Bonds John Freshman

You can go at Fiverr or Elance or ODesk, there are a lot of websites which provide you a way to get someone services.

Peter Cabrera

Peter Cabrera Applicant

Why don't you google it.I am sure google will tell you the best results.

R. Martin

R. Martin Applicant

A good way is to look for a design company in your area that matches your expectations. Firstly see what they are doing visiting their portfolios in their websites to know if they are what you are looking for, and then visit them personally specifying what you need and what is your budget. Surely their services will be more expensive than Fiverr or similar sites, but the results might be better.

jeffnev

jeffnev Graduate

Having experience of sourcing good designers, I'd say seeking professional help is always best, especially in the early stages of a business. That first impression is so important to customer, and many people may be turned off using your services if your logo is of poor quality; what does that say about the rest of your work?

I would say going local is always best, and seeing what local designers have done previously and what they could offer you. I contacted a Brighton creative agency when I needed logo design work, and they created me several prototypes which I ended up using on both digital and physical assets. Where are you based? In case you're interested: www.neptik.com

royalegraphics

royalegraphics Graduate

Google local to your area design companies who have portfolios on their websites

tombuckers

tombuckers All round good Guy!

If you're on a budget then hit up fiverr or freelancer.com

If you don't mind paying a bit more then just have a look at graphic designers in your area.

Nageena

Nageena Applicant

You Can find online free lancers who can do very good job

Ebaraha

Ebaraha Applicant

If u go with freelancer you may get the good logo..