1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Landing Pages Advice

Discussion in 'Graphic & Web Design' started by Wire Up, Sep 26, 2015.

Wire Up

Wire Up Wire Up

Hi there,

We prepared 2 landing pages for our product.
    We need to build up a mailing list of users to arrange the most effective service before the launch in next few months. One it's set up for customers sign up and one for professionals.
    We are facing a low conversion rate and we'd like to know what do you think of these two pages?
    Do you have any suggestions to improve them or advice to give us.

It would be very helpful to listen from wiser startuppers

Thank you very much for the support.

here the links

www.wireup.co.uk
    www.wireup.co.uk/pro

thelegalstop

thelegalstop Senior Lab Tech

Hi,

I think that the pages are OK, and I particularly like the first one. However, I can't figure out what kind of professionals you are dealing with. I think that may be confusing. How about getting this more precise? What do you mean by professional? Can I get quotes from solicitors and architects or is it a website for garden work or redecorating (which may be deducted from your pictures on the slideshow).

I also think that you are asking too much from your users, without giving something in return. Let me explain that: you're asking me for my email, and promise that I'll be getting five quotes. If I'm looking for a quote, I'll be stumbling on many pages like that, and what I want is to have quick figures: price, time and availability. Having to register on so many pages is a bit annoying and time-consuming.

How about telling me that you'll need to take a few details, and then you'll send me five quotes on my email within 48 hours (or as shortest as possible). Then I'll be able to pick and book the service. In this case, people will want to give you their email, because they understand you need to send them the quotes. If you're asking for it upfront, people will figure out you want the email, and thus be reluctant to give it away.

Does it make sense? Sorry for being picky, but I really like the design and the idea, just a few tweaks here and there.

R. Martin

R. Martin Applicant

The idea is great and has potential. Perhaps you only need to promote it more. You could advertise it on several media simultaneously to reach to a greater audience.