1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Indemnity Insurance.

Discussion in 'Law & Insurance' started by epat, Dec 10, 2015.

epat

epat Freshman

Any one know of any good deals on indemnity insurance, or (cheap) good brokers who can help?
    I hope to be in a position to afford indemnity insurance soon for pat testing, as it seems to me (although the business advisor seems to think public liability is all I really need) that PAT testing these days is more about advice than it is actually testing (although testing is still a major part of it).

Jems Smith

Jems Smith SEO Executive

Hi epat, Actually I am working in Ragarfield Insurance Company you can visit our website check Plan detail also.

Natasha Simmons

Natasha Simmons Applicant

Coversure Luton will be able to help you out with business and indemnity insurance. Looked after mine for years