1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

I'm new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lunana, Nov 2, 2017.

lunana

lunana Applicant

Hello everybody! I'm Huliya, from Australia . I like to play games, but because of work,I have less time to play the game, I hope I can communicate with you, I also love my work, I was selling wedding dresses online, when you want to buy a wedding dress .you can ask me ,hope I can help you.

I hope my (poor) english will not be an obstacle for me to write in this forum, perhaps I just need to train a little! ??

Nice to meet all of you! :)

Britney Moss

Britney Moss Applicant

welcome to the forum

Srialto

Srialto Freshman

Hello Hulia, Welcome into this forum it will help you.