1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

I-phone app for scanning barcodes for stock management purposes??

Discussion in 'Technology, Communications and Gadgets' started by Emu, Oct 17, 2016.

Emu

Emu Applicant

Hi, I wondered if any business peeps out there had come across any i-phone apps for scanning barcodes for stocktaking purposes or if such a thing exists...I'm researching into this, but if anyone has any experience or knowledge in this area I'd love to hear from you. Thanks!

Paul Norman

Paul Norman Businessman

It most certainly does. We provide a stock verification system which uses bar codes. Our clients actually all use either windows or Android based devices for the scanning, but in the course of our research we did come across a couple of apps for doing it on an i-phone.

Emu

Emu Applicant

Hi, thanks for your confident answer, that gives me hope! Where can I find info about the apps for stock management on i-phone/i-pads? Does your product Orangebox do what I'm seeking? Thanks