1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

How to translate your website into other languages and explode sales

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Emmanuel Patterson, Aug 14, 2017.

Emmanuel Patterson

Emmanuel Patterson Applicant

This is a free seminar with expert presenters and no sales pitch! This seminar is to help companies translate their websites into other languages to find new customers and grow faster. You will have the opportunity to ask questions, network with other guests and take advantage of the free drinks and snacks.

thelegalstop

thelegalstop Senior Lab Tech

Emmanuel Patterson

Sure! You can find more details and registration at our website

Unfortunately, I can't post links yet but if you search for Novicell on Google and go to our seminar page you will find it there

thelegalstop

Wonderful! Perhaps you could tell us something more here as well, for the benefit of the other forum users?

Emmanuel Patterson

I wish I were the one with the knowledge on this topic, but you can contact my colleague Anders Holt who will be able to share more information. He can be found on the Novicell about us page. Sorry I can't be of more help.

thelegalstop

Not to worry at all, does he not want to join the forum? :whistle:

vitaltelcom

vitaltelcom Hosted Pbx System

Thanks for the information. But its great to have our website translated in other languages by niche content writer. This will help in boosting sales & customers.

BarkWeb

BarkWeb Applicant

There's a tool out there called Localizer which does an effective job. You pay per page or pay per word, something like that.