1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

How to get more Facebook Likes?

Discussion in 'Facebook Users' started by HiteshMistry, May 15, 2013.

riksss

riksss Applicant

I know a site which provide organic likes, emojis and stuffs but its not free. Its suppose to be a troll thing.

sin123

sin123 Freshman

Hi,
    Post good content in the page, try to atract the client.page must be creative.

sin123

sin123 Freshman

can any one tell me why my link is not clickable.

olivia900

olivia900 Freshman

How to Get More Facebook Likes..?
    Facebook is undoubtedly the king of all social networking sites, and like a virtual New York, if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere! One of the key measures of Facebook success is the number of likes you get on your page, posts and status updates. But these likes can be elusive - so reeling them in requires some strategizing. Whether you're just trying to get more likes on your personal statuses, or attempting to promote your business online, this handy guide will help you to successfully navigate the finicky world of Facebook likes.

• Post often, but not too often.
    • Post more photos and videos.
    • Keep it short and sweet.
    • Ask interactive questions.
    • Like other people's posts.
    • Be funny.
    • Avoid posts that appear attention or sympathy seeking.
    • Post at strategic times of day.

Adom TV GTV GTV Sports

sin123

sin123 Freshman

Invite friends to like the page, increase the number of posts in your Facebook page.

Boult93

Boult93 Freshman

Inviting friends not a good technique. I have 5000 friends on facebook. Once i invited all to like my page. Hardly 100 friends liked my page.

thelegalstop

thelegalstop Senior Lab Tech

How about making it more personalised, i.e. trying to message your friends asking them to do that, as opposed to simply clicking the button?

missyflink

missyflink Freshman

Facebook ads could help and promoting across other social media channels.