1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Future Bound IT/Dragon Recruiting - international teaching positions available!

Discussion in 'Premium Members' Buy & Sell' started by John Pegram, Dec 5, 2016.

John Pegram

John Pegram Freelance IT nerd

Hi all,

I'm currently working / freelancing for Dragon Recruiting/BBS consulting , we're a leading international staffing and recruitment company. I cover some recruitment and project management.

We have clients based throughout the world and we currently are recruiting for international teaching positions based in the Middle East. (Dubai as an example.)

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has considered working abroad and is looking for a career change/ new position within some astute teaching establishments.

Positions we are recruiting for at present are -

Geography
    Art
    English as an added language
    Maths
    Psychology
    English
    History
    Maths
    Music

These are full time permanent positions ranging salary wise from £25,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience.
    There's additional benefits such as housing allowance, flights, medical insurance etc.

Qualification wise we're really looking for staff who have experience teaching pupils at GCSE level 11-16 years. I'm happy to run over the positions in more depth so feel free to drop me a message!

That aside it would be great to hear from those who have worked abroad previously, and what your general thoughts are!

That aside the rest of the business is ticking over and taking shape.

John Pegram

John Pegram Freelance IT nerd