1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

From Where I can buy a Diwali Gifts in Dubai

Discussion in 'E-Commerce' started by Rob Martin, Oct 4, 2016.

Rob Martin

Rob Martin Applicant

I live in India and my lots of friends and relatives and friends live in UAE's different cities like Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi etc. On upcoming Diwali festival, I want to send them offerings online. I search for lots of websites who deliver gifts in UAE. So one of them I choose Ferns N Petals - UAE coz it is an already a big brand in India. If you guys used services of Ferns N Petals kindly suggest me it is ok or not.