1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Free SEO Review of Your Website

Discussion in 'Bargains, Freebies, Vouchers & Competitions' started by WhiteHatSEO, May 24, 2014.

WhiteHatSEO

WhiteHatSEO Applicant

Hi Chaps,

I run an Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Company in Winchester, Hampshire - [URLnf="http://www.whitehatseo.eu/"]Whitehat SEO[/URLnf]

As a special offer to members on this forum I would like to offer you all a free no-obligation SEO review of your website and come back to you with a report of things you can do to improve your websites position within the natural (FREE) Google results.

I am willing to do this for free so you can see how I work and the quality of help that I can provide.

To accept this, please email me at ian.burrows@whitehatseo.eu and let me know who you consider to be your 3 main/biggest competitors and also let me know 3-4 of the main keywords that you would ideally like to appear high up for on Google.

I will then get to work and send you a detailed report in a few days.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Ian Burrows
    White Hat SEO