1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Free advertising in January - snap it up fast!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Maevla, Jan 3, 2015.

Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

Hi all,

Whilst we are working on a slightly more updated layout (don't worry - no huge changes) we have decided to offer the first three businesses to request it, a free advertising spot for 3 weeks in January starting from the 12th Jan.

To qualify - you must have in excess of 25 previous posts.

Watch this space for new advertising opportunities coming in February.

So get posting! :eek:

Maev

PlanALink likes this.
    Optimise-u

Optimise-u Graduate

Any chance I could request this for a blog post and then work it for another case study? I take it I am way to late, but I am sure we could do interesting things with it - tailor a landing page then measure bounce rate, conversion onto a mailing list, social following and general behavior. Let me know if you are interested.

Maevla

Hi Optimise - I'm sure we can sort something out - will PM you

Toastking

Toastking Trainee Lab Tech

Do you often do promotions like this on the forums?

It is just that I am working/about to be working in/for a number of small businesses/popups/startups and so one of these knowing such a possibility was coming up would act as an added benefit to get involved here. (I'm working on getting people signing up anyway).

Maevla

Well it's something we are planning to do if it's what people want yes.

Marcus Miller

Marcus Miller Applicant

Outsourcing work to virtual employee at #StaffIndia allows you to eliminate your business costs. As you are contracting staff from us, you only have to pay for their salaries, nothing else.

Grow your business by Outsourcing Work to India and save 70% of your cost. An alternative to hiring employees in your office.

http://www.staff-india.com/