1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Facebook page reach...

Discussion in 'Facebook Users' started by Redisthenewblack, May 1, 2015.

Redisthenewblack

Redisthenewblack Freshman

Does anybody use Facebook to sell? I'm thinking of starting a small craft business selling handmade knitted children's toys and keepsakes a couple of moths ago I'd have been sure my products would have sold well on Facebook however all I seem to hear about these days is how bad Facebook reach is! Anybody have any tips or advice to help a Facebook page grow without having to pay to boost the posts? I've had experience of paying to boost posts with a few other pages I've looked after in various employed roles - I just don't think it works Facebook shows thousands have people have seen the post but I refuse to believe out of 3000 people only 1 person would have clicked the link!

Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

Afraid I can't advise as we don't really use Facebook to advertise as it's not really conducive to our industry. However there does seem to be links constantly for craft things that pop up, so I'm sure for some businesses it's great. I suppose you just need to know how to play it.

Sure somebody else will be along to give some insight :)

Nny

Nny Freshman

I'm having similar problems with Facebook, they seem kinda vague with how the whole things work (which I find incredibly frustrating.)

Do you sell on Etsy? I know there are promoted product options on there

Venkata Satya

Venkata Satya Applicant

Can we increase facebook fan page reach?
    Anybody answer me.