1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

facebook offers

Discussion in 'Facebook Users' started by Sting4, Mar 3, 2014.

Sting4

Sting4 Applicant

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help?

I have used facebook offers on some pages and had quite a lot of success with this, however for some reason it won't allow me to access this option on other pages.... the only information that i can find on this is that i must have over 50 likes to do so, which i have on both pages currently not allowing me to do this....

Could anyone offer up any suggestions why this is happening and a solution? it is really starting to frustrate me!

Thanks,

Toni Rose

Toni Rose Graduate

Hello - Sorry I can't help with this one! ... But while we are on the subject I don't suppose you know how to change the percentage of the offers on Facebook do you? Ours seems to be stuck at 20% off everything?? (n)