1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

English Speaking

Discussion in 'Education & Training' started by Rajshree Nair, Sep 3, 2016.

Rajshree Nair

Rajshree Nair Freshman

I want to speak English fluently what should be do for this if anyone have some tricks please let me know

James White

James White Applicant

I would recommend finding a native speaker, a take some private lessons. Speaking with the native is in my opinion the most effective way to learn a language. You can learn some rules etc. but nothing works as well as a direct contact with a language. Also listen to audiobooks in English or watch movies without subtitles. Don't worry if you don't understand everything, after a while it will become more natural for you.

thelegalstop likes this.
    Edward B. Artiaga

Edward B. Artiaga Applicant

The only way to learn a language is by speaking. I would suggest you to speak it with someone after learning the basics. You can get many guidance from the google.

Nancyrice

Nancyrice Applicant

It is said properly that on the off chance that you need to pick up certainty and familiarity with a specific dialect then you ought to dependably think in that dialect. This propensity for intuition builds up your brain in a way that whatever you think naturally turns out in an immaculate way.

Boult93

Boult93 Freshman

best way to learn English, talk with some native English speaker regularly.