1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Ebay selling for 3 months do I still need to register for being self-employed??

Discussion in 'Self Employment' started by Dragonboy00, May 20, 2011.

Dragonboy00

Dragonboy00 Applicant

Sorry I made another post guys but its a different question...

As title! I want to use my summer holiday to make things and sell on ebay but only for 3 months... Do I still need to register for being sef-employed and go through all the complication?? thanks! PS I am over 18.

Richard Smedley

Richard Smedley Applicant

If you are testing what will sell and what will not then no need to register. If it goes well and there then becomes intent to make a profit, then yes.

Please keep all the paper work - gold dust.

Regards Richard