1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Easy Social Shop for Facebook

Discussion in 'E-Commerce' started by The Cue Store, Dec 11, 2012.

The Cue Store

The Cue Store Junior Lab Tech

Has anyone on here used or is currently using Easy Social Shop for Facebook?

Easy Social Shop

paulfeakins

paulfeakins Graduate

thelegalstop

thelegalstop Senior Lab Tech

I have not used it, but I know a person, using it and he says that it is not bad, considering it is free.

The Cue Store

Paul, how can I direct the "likes" to my website from Facebook?

The Cue Store

Got curious so installed Easy Social Shop, but uninstalled it after 2 minutes. It currently only supports eBay, Amazon and Etsy.

appkodes

appkodes Freshman

I don't know clearly..but nowadays most of people using the social like faceboook...

thelegalstop

thelegalstop Senior Lab Tech

I think there are a couple of things you could do: First of all I'd change the goal from directing likes to a website to a goal of directing likes to the website. What I mean by that is to show people on Facebook direct links to items, promotions, services and products you want them to visit. If you have a new wonderful post on your blog, try to market it with a link that will get people to the content in an instant. Apply the same to your services/products. Instead of publishing a link to your catalogue and saying "visit me", pick one item and tell the story about it on Facebook. Then, include a link to it in the description.