1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Derry firm Repricer Express sorry for Amazon 1p glitch

Discussion in 'eBay and Amazon Users' started by Mad Lab Rat, Dec 15, 2014.

Mad Lab Rat

Mad Lab Rat Mad Lab Rat

A Londonderry-based company has apologised for a software glitch that led to hundreds of items being sold for just 1p on Amazon.

http://bbc.in/1yTAEHw

What do you think?

Paul Norman

Paul Norman Businessman

I don't think that sorry really cuts it. Mind you, the principle of buying software to ensure you are the cheapest seems odd to me, too. You certainly got what you paid for, guys

Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

I think I saw another headline that went something like *Firms to go out of business after Amazon sells stock at 1p* or something like that - so this is tame. But I have to say if I was selling on amazon Market Place, I'm not sure I'd want my sell priced automatically changed to be the cheapest - that doesn't always mean most competitive!

Those orders won't be honoured anyway as per the terms an conditions of sale - mistakes do happen.