1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Brian Mcculloch Glasgow

Discussion in 'Politics & World News' started by SamDisht, Aug 8, 2017.

SamDisht

SamDisht Applicant

Brian Mcculloch Glasgow A big congratulations to Brian Mcculloch Glasgow and his company FBM Contracts who have completed the West Highland Way. The 154km (96 miles) route starts at Milngavie and finishes at Gordon Square in Fort William. Brian completed the walk in 7 days and once his blisters have settled will be looking for another challenge.

Chris Woakes

Chris Woakes Applicant

Brian Mcculloch Glasgow, plenty of congratulations on your feat. You did a great job! Keep it up.

Brian Mcculloch Glasgow

Brian Mcculloch Glasgow Brian Mcculloch Glasgow believes in enjoying life.

Brian Mcculloch Glasgow offers his regards to all who have wished well for me and thanks a lot folks for all your support. It was no doubt, a difficult task but I have been training for that in advance and it definitely paid off. I couldn't believe that I could do it but everyone said Brian, you can do it only if you have the determination.

Chris Woakes likes this.
    Britney Moss

Britney Moss Applicant

Chris Woakes

Chris Woakes Applicant