1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Best Salon Software - any recommendations?

Discussion in 'Business Advice for Start-ups' started by Maevla, Jun 5, 2015.

Maevla

Maevla Administrator Staff Member

Hi all,

We are thinking of investing in a hairdressing and beauty therapy salon, but it currently has no software.
    Can anyone recommend a good software that would keep track of stock, appointments, come with an app, and maybe a loyalty program?
    There seem to be loads out there but as it's something I've never used I wondered if anyone had an insight?

Thanks
    Maev

harryvent

harryvent Freshman

This is an old post but I answer for the post, this answer helps to fulfill your needs. I visit salon shop for hair styling, beauty care, everything is finished perfectly afterward they provide billing and insert my contact details in their system. They use Apptivo software for managing their all customers, provide bill. They said next time make a call for your appointment, mention time and date in software under your contact details.

Bharath

Bharath Applicant

Hi,

You can try Zenoti.

It's an all-in-one salon software to manage all aspects of your business - appointment scheduling, online booking, inventory management and analytics.

Trusted by 5,000+ customers across 57 countries.

Regards,
    Bharath

Siddarth likes this.
    Navinder Ahluwalia

Navinder Ahluwalia Applicant

Best Salon software I would like to suggest:
    1. Rosy Salon
    2. Booker
    3. Vagaro
    4. Insight

Hope it helps you.
    Thank you.