1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Anyone need prizes for competitions?

Discussion in 'Bargains, Freebies, Vouchers & Competitions' started by FreelanceScribbler, Sep 26, 2013.

FreelanceScribbler

FreelanceScribbler Freshman

One of my clients has loads of experience days they're willing to give away in exchange for social exposure/links.

Everything you can imagine from Afternoon Teas to Wine Tasting, Supercar Driving, Bungee Jumping and even Theatre & Dinner evenings for two.

Please PM me if this is what you'd like to offer as a competition prize.

Toastking

Toastking Trainee Lab Tech

What sort of numbers for exposure are they looking for to qualify?

Probably not one for me but friends who offer travel/adventure holidays, fashion blogs etc. may have the right kind of audience and I think people in general would be keen to know :D