1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Amicus Attorney / Independent Consultant

Discussion in 'Premium Members' Buy & Sell' started by John Pegram, Dec 1, 2015.

John Pegram

John Pegram Freelance IT nerd

Afternoon all, one of the areas I cover as a freelancer is independent software
    consultancy.
    An area I cover is practise management software. I work with a global leader Amicus Attorney
    (Gavel and Gown software). Over 250,000 legal professionals worldwide use their desk based and cloud based solution.
    At the moment I can provide demos of the software and if your looking to upgrade/ replace your current software it's something I'd like to talk to you about.
    Next year will see me being able to head out to assist with on site installs but now take a look at the video below and feel free to drop me a message if it's of interest.

UKBL-Admin likes this.
    John Pegram

I am an affiliate partner with Amicus. They have been established 22 years and are a Microsoft gold application development partner.
    As a UK partner I provide

Amicus Software licences / onsite or remote software installation
    support packages
    Project management and account management

John Pegram

Here's a webinar on why it's worth considering an upgrade to Amicus Premium 2015 if your using the software already.

John Pegram

And here's an overview of Premium 2016!

Gavel & Gown Software Inc., the leading developer of practice management software for lawyers, announced today the launch of Amicus Attorney Premium 2016.

One of the most widely used programs in the legal community, Amicus Premium 2016 contains a multitude of new features and advances that will further improve performance and profitability for legal professionals.

With a focus on simplicity and security, Premium 2016 offers an extensive set of practice management tools that help lawyers take control of their practice.

“In an environment of constant change, legal professionals need a way to keep pace with ever evolving demands. Amicus Attorney empowers lawyers to do just that,” said Ron Collins, president of Gavel & Gown Software Inc. “Through an understanding of the business of practicing law, we have and will continue to lead the way into the future. We take pride in knowing that Amicus Attorney has earned and kept its position as the industry leader for over 20 years.”

John Pegram

And here's an overview of support!

 Amicus Anywhere: As part of the Maintenance Plan, you gain the ability to manage your practice from anywhere using a smartphone or mobile device.
     Client Portal: grant specific clients access to updates, particular matter Files, and to particular Documents, Notes and Events on those Files. You are always in full control of what they can see. Terminate access at anytime
     Amicus TimeTracker: Enrolling in maintenance gives you access to TimeTracker, giving you the ability to do time entries from anywhere using a smartphone.
     Product Upgrades: Automatically receive all software upgrades and updates released.
     Client Portal: grant specific clients access to particular matter Files, and to particular Documents, Notes and Events on those Files.
     Unlimited Technical Support: Call us toll-free from anywhere in North America with no limit on the number of inquiries.
     Pre-Arranged Call Backs: Schedule a time that is convenient for you to have one of our support technicians call you.
     Unlimited Email Support: Send your technical support questions to support@amicusattorney.com and we will respond back.
     Remote Desktop Assistance: Gavel & Gown Technical Support Representatives can remotely access your desktop to help diagnose and resolve incidents. (Customers always have full control of all remote sessions including access to a log of support activity. This service requires Internet access at the workstation - a high-speed Internet connection works best.)
    There really is no better or more affordable way for your law firm to ensure the quality and consistency of your Amicus experience

John Pegram

Ok so a bit more Amicus Stuff and my website is going live either this afternoon or tomorrow latest!
    In addition to software I can provide via support of Amicus engineers the following services

rebuilding a team database from local databases

importing data from a third-party application

assisting in the repair or recovery of a database that has been corrupted due to outside influences

assisting in the merging or splitting of databases when firms are either coming together or splitting apart

Technical Services are done on a custom order basis depending on the level of sophistication required.

Most services can be completed in 1-3 business days. A time estimate is always provided prior to purchase.

(These are outside of support contracts ( support /Advantage ) we can provide for Amicus Attorney )

Araminta Cressida

Araminta Cressida Eposbuyer

So nice Information..