1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Amazon Picture Policy and advice on barcodes from another clothing seller

Discussion in 'eBay and Amazon Users' started by ping, Oct 18, 2014.

ping

ping Senior Lab Tech

I am totally new to the world of amazon so just wanting some advice really because i didn't realise actually how strict amazon are when it comes to there picture policy which i am not knocking i think its a much better way and more professional than the way ebay handles it, So my questions are

1.What if you have a front & back print on a t-shirt heres an example Official Strawberry Shortcake Tie Dye Retro All Over Ladies Women Jr
    amazon will not let you do a picture like this will they?

2.Barcodes if you have 1 design of t-shirt but across many sizes for example ADULT Xs,S,M,L,XL,XXL Womens Xs,S,M,L,XL,XXL does this mean i need a separate barcode for each separate size so 12 barcodes on the examples given?

3.How does it work with barcodes if someone is selling the exact same t-shirt as you, do you piggyback of there barcode so to speak but what if you want your own images?

Thanks for any help