1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Not all business & social networks are the same. UK Business Labs brings people together and makes blogging, networking, discussion and marketing easy and effective. The software is used by tens of millions of people worldwide so it's simple to use too. UK Business Labs integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, WordPress, Tapatalk and countless other social media tools; which enables you to share your content quickly. You'll need to register before you can post but registration and basic membership is absolutely FREE. Click the image above or the 'Register' link to get networking with thousands of other business owners. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

Advice on how to manage calls

Discussion in 'Technology, Communications and Gadgets' started by Nicola A., May 3, 2011.

Nicola A.

Nicola A. Applicant

Hi, I'm new - hope I'm posting in the right place for my question!

I'm just after a bit of advice on call management - as my business is growing I've started to find that missing client calls is pretty much a shot in the foot - and since I work in PR it's important to catch every call I can.

Does anyone have any recommendations for how to improve my call handling?

Thanks for your time :)

profscooter

profscooter Freshman

Hi Nicola, I used moneypenny.co.uk for a while during busy periods, to make sure calls I couldn't get myself were answered by a human rather than going to answerphone. There are probably some other local virtual PA services to you that you could search for on Google. Just use standard BT call forwarding on busy or no answer to divert calls to the number they give you. Hope this helps.

AdamW

AdamW Lab Manager

Yep you sound like you the need the services of a VA (Virtual Assistant). There are a few on here if you take a peek in the [​IMG].

andicrook

andicrook Graduate

My old IT company used to use money penny worked quite well

Nicola A.

Nicola A. Applicant

I'm still on the hunt for a good company to use, and am now looking into virtual office solutions as this sort of thing seems ideal for my needs. Spoke to these guys earlier today and was really impressed! Has anyone else had any experience with them as I'm really tempted, or any other suggestions?

Virtual Receptionist and Call Handling Services from CSnotepad - CSnotepad