I havent read anyone elses comments as i didnt want to be influenced by something someone else has picked up so this is my take cosmetic side of things, i wont comment on the SEO
side of things purely because it could over whelm you to begin with :
1. Phone number, Should be clear font , aligned right and maybe a little bigger to reduce white space.
2. Get rid of the menu of locations at the top right, Its in the main navigation and it doesnt need to be there twice again reducing white space which isnt needed.
3. Under the writing ( where the red phone number is ) reduce the white space under it, not needed and its added scroll which could be seen as the end of the page on some screen resolutions.
4. The "we are listed" blue sign, shouldnt be there. Either put it at the bottom of the sidebar or in the footer of the site under everything else.
5. Ask your developer to remove his links at the bottom of the page and any other links, Unless you owe him something as a plug it could do you more harm than good.
6. Remove : Ian Smith Pest Control , just have the writting below it for the main header.
7. Rodents , insects , birds in the footer, Set a conditional to only show on the homepage, you have alot of category pages which have little content and the footer seems like the prime content on those pages.
As i said above that is just the cosmetic side of things, i could give you a list a page long for the SEO
side of things but it all depends on what type of access you have and whether you would understand what im talking about.